Welcome! Scully Co-op is Princeton University's newest and greatest food cooperative, established in 2017. We are located on the third floor of Scully Hall. Our space consists of a dining room, kitchen, and pantry. We are omnivorous but very vegetarian friendly, relatively vegan friendly, and generally happy to work with your dietary needs.
Here's some information for those interested in joining.
- Weekly cook shift + clean up with 3 or 4 other co-op members (~3 hrs/wk)
- One chore e.g. floor cleaning, baking, managing the website (~1 hr/wk)
- Dinner every day and brunch on weekends
- 24/7 access to a fully-stocked pantry and kitchen
- Flexible guest policy
- Socialist / egalitarian / consultative-authoritarian co-op co-management. You can shape the future of the co-op!
Dues (as of Spring 2019):
Learn more about us here, meet our members, check out our social media (Instagram, Facebook). We hope you come visit us for dinner or brunch at 319 Scully Hall!
Read more about campus dining options here.